Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bette Davis

So I have a bit of Olympic glory of my own, ok not really but it's probably as close as I'll ever get. You see my daughter (the little one) has chosen her pick of what to bring to show and tell this week, and as it was in the two previous weeks, she picked a baby doll we lovingly call Bette Davis. In fact my daughter also calls her Bette Davis. She's got Bette Davis eyes, you know the song? In case you don't I've posted it.




So it's three weeks going, Bette Davis, with no clothes or hair, as she's naked and bald, but those eyes.... They keep you coming back for more. Yeah, I can't be an Olympian, but how many can say they got Bette Davis eyes? Or that those eyes were picked three times and running? I thought so.....

But wait, by some strange chance... Reports have it there was some sort of altercation with Bette Davis and the selection committee. She is not the subject of today's show and tell. How could this be? What will we do? I guess congratulations are in order for Thomas the Tank Engine, for this week anyway.

No comments: