Saturday, August 9, 2008

Crackers

I've been in a bit of a funk lately. My body is going through changes again, and my blood sugar is testament of that fact. But anyway, my family decided to head for the pool, and I went along. It was pretty normal, I mean we got wet, swam around for a while, splashed each other and so on.

When we came home, now that is when things got interesting. We made "crackers", basically when I say "we" I mean my wife, I just ate them and by "crackers" I'm talking about Ritz layered with peanut butter, followed by another Ritz, and then marshmallow fluff and at last a third Ritz. It's pretty good, you should try it.

Anyway as if that weren't enough, my daughter was acting a fool the whole time and loving the "crackers" like really, really, loving them. All over her face, hands and anything else. Then the clothes came off, and then she started playing with weebles. Who knew? My child, the exhibitionist.

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

Y'know, if you slice up a banana and use it instead of the fluff, that's purty dam good too. And almost as sloppy...

Grin.