Monday, August 18, 2008

Tropical Storm

So maybe we're going to get a piece of this tropical storm Fay. Maybe, I don't know, maybe I should refer to the blufftonweartherdude's site. Anyway I'm sure, no matter what we'll have the 24/7 outlook, the crashing music, and of course a run on bread, milk, and gas. Even though it's probably going to be nothing more than a thunder storm by the time it gets here.


I just don't know sometimes. Why, why, why is our immediate reaction to such things to watch them? No doubt some reporter is already where the storm is expected to make landfall... looking to get even more swamped. You know, looking for some place so that the drama is even more spectacular.

Maybe I'll change my mind if it becomes a cat 2 or higher storm. But rest assured no matter what it will be dramatic.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hmm...you don't sound nearly scared enough. I prescribe one dose of Weather Channel updates and one trip to Kroger to stock up on Velveeta and Splenda.

Mad Hatter said...

I know, maybe I need to watch some weather catastrophe movie or something. And you're going to get it worse, because every freeze warning, they will do it up there too.

Southern Focus Designs said...

Maybe I should copy you on all of the speculative emails that I exchange with The Bluffton Weather Dude????

Then you might get worked up...except if you are like us, we get this strange excitement! LOL