Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Greek Table, Thumbs Up

I took something that someone wrote a long time ago and just from that misjudged a local business. I'm talking about the Greek Table, a Greek restaurant, in fact the only one I know of in the area. Anyway, for that (the misjudging) I'm sorry.

We went to the Greek Table over the weekend, and their AC didn't work, but I'm sure they are getting that looked at. Now I will say that I don't have much experience with Greek food, in fact I only ate it in DC last year for the first time. But it seems the food was the kind of stuff you would have at someone's house. Kind of like whatever you would have at a friends house. Like mom would make.

So if you have a hankering for some Tzatiki sauce, give them a try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmm..... Tzatiki sauce.
I haven't been yet, but have been meaning to try. Been spoiled on Greek places since going to Tarpon Spring, FL. NOW there is some AWESOME Greek food. DAMN- made myself hungry.