Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So this week sometime is my wife's birthday. I get an easy out because I agreed to go to Disney earlier this year. Still we're having a party for her. This weekend, close friends kind of thing... if I know you in real life, then you're invited. It's not going to be much, some BBQ, some horseshoes, and some beer. That is, if we don't get blown away, or rained out.

Still I had to say it. We're have a "birthday" party, though we're not calling it as such. Just a party, nothing more or less. I'm good with that.

The party went off without a hitch, though I had too much to drink. Thus my wife had to do all kinds of cleanup activities. I'm sorry for that, but somebody had to do it.

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

Happy birthday to her!
I was there "in spirits" - which is why I didn't help clean up either. Grin.