Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pizza!

Pizza Pizza everybody loves it. Myself included. I've went of a bit of a run on pizza, over the past few weeks. Two really stand out.

Chuck E. Cheese, because it was my 2-year-old's first time there. The actual pizza is forgotten, it's not bad, not good, it just is. Besides you really don't go to Chuck E. Cheese Pizza for the pizza, you go for the games and the show. I feel like my child is somehow being robbed. Back when I was a kid we had Showbiz Pizza, which later was bought out by Chuckie Cheese. It was more of a theater experience. Lights went low, curtains opened, and there were acts. Now at Chuckie's there is no lowering of lights, no acts, hell they don't open or close curtains... it's all just there. She loved it of course, so whatever.


Monster Pizza, my god I had no idea. This pizza is really big, I'd put it a step or two above Chuck, but still below Vinnie Van Go-Go's. I think the only time I'm ever going to order this stuff is for parties, but still.

One thing that does not do good from this pizza eating festival is my blood sugar. For some reason I just can not take enough insulin, I don't know why. But I take extra, and in 2 hours check and take some more... that usually fixes it.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MH:
Now THAT looks like a damn fine pie!
(shades of Philly pizza...!)

Hope it TASTES AS GOOD as it LOOKS, 'cause it SURE looks good!

;)

B.G.