Saturday, July 5, 2008

WTF?!?

Ok so my channels on TV got completely hosed. I mean completely, utterly, and totally screwed around, with no kiss, or much of anything else really. I don't watch that much TV anyway, now there's the whole re-learning the channel thing. I know that in the end, I'll learn the new channel placements and all will be well with the world, but man I don't think I've seen a company pretty much change EVERY channel? Scary if you ask me.

Maybe in the end the new line-up will make more sense, I mean it looks like it will, but why mess with the apple cart? Why flip the whole thing over, unless I'm getting something? Am I getting something? I don't think so, at least I don't see anything. Oh well, while you're reading this I'm really at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. So take that Hargray Cable. lol :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am just glad I realized they screwed with the channels before I missed the rest of the season recording of Deadlist Catch! I would have been pretty crabby if I would have missed finding out what happened to Capt Phil!!

WileyCoyote said...

Well, Direct TV moved us like they promised; 1600 miles across country. When the guy came to hook us up, we got the latest technology - and I can't find ANYthing either. They moved our channels around too!! I don't watch that much TV either - but dangit there are certain channels and certain shows that I DO watch that now I have to hunt. Local channels I could understand - but ALL of them? WTF?

I'm wondering if the stations - due to the whole HD TV changeover - started broadcasting on different satellites altogether?