Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh Boy

So....um yeah, it looks like we're going to Disney World this weekend. I'm terrified, because, really I just got finished saying how I wasn't going or at least how I didn't want to go, and the crowds, and the gas. But see I'm overlooking all of that, because my wife said that this is what she wants, and if I can't do this simple thing for her what's the use in being married? So with a big GULP and with me closing my eyes we're going to go.

We haven't really had a vacation since our honeymoon, and that's been 3 years now. It's only for the weekend, so it's really not even a vacation. We'll see. I hope it all works out, "hope" being the operative word.

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

Sorry, MH.
I hate crowds and falsely glittery overpriced entertainment, too. I feel for yuh. I'd rather sit quietly with good friends and laugh and talk around a fire for a "vacation". Different strokes.

There are some interesting things in WDW to entertain you that are not part of the scheduled entertainment, though... if nothing else you can people-watch and be amused.