Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just to let everyone know...

Yes I am leaving this afternoon to go to Disney World, but don't fret, I've got posts all throughout my time away. I've got a Classic Movie, more on what make me...me, and some other posts too. I know, all 2 of you will probably read them, but still. I dont want anyone to think I'm away and then look at the post when they do come back and say, "Son of a bitch! I thought he was on vacation" know what I mean? I will have a full report of all things Disney sometime next week.

I've also got some more Blog Jam things/more Bloggers in the works too. Things are looking good around here. As always if you know or want to be a part of it all, contact me, I'll even help you through the process of starting your blog though it's not hard. I know people come and go, but once this thing gets started I hope it will take off.

Yep, things are looking good, so have a great 4th, wherever you are.

No comments: