Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh, Shut Up!


Sometimes a person will write something so off the wall, so incoherent, just so inexplicably wrong that all you can think about is punching the fuck out of him/her. I'm not talking about your average person, I'm talking about a dummy, who then gets some of his/her facts right, but then some how twists it into whatever he/she believes. These people should not be exposed to anything about the news or information, and the regular people should not be exposed to him/her.

I really don't know what happens to a person to make them that way, but I can't stand it. So I simply ignore that person, which is a shame because that person does have something to say, and sometimes it's actually beneficial, but my tolerance for bullshit is at an all time low. If you know someone like this, or are in fact a person like this (which I doubt anyone coming here would be) ease up, or you'll either be ignored or told off. Right now I'm in the mood to tell a few off myself.

3 comments:

WileyCoyote said...

Geez, MH, I thught you'd appreciate the "ZombieReagan" cartoons! You know I send most things TIC - after all if I get something and it strikes me as particularly stupid, I want others to either share in the laugh or see just how outrageously other people waste their time and energy!

LOL

Mad Hatter said...

I so wasn't talking about you. I was actually talking about other "bloggers". Take the BT, they seem to be full of them... but by no means is it the only place you can find them. I like your emails and you know it ;o)

WileyCoyote said...

Yeah, I know - I was just teasing you.

Two weeks ago I emailed Lisa and asked her to delete me from the BT. I just don't have the time to deal with that self-serving self righteous crowd of back-patters and whimperers. I no longer feel the need to try to contest or educate the determinedly ignorant.