Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Dead

So I've had some time to kill. And I'm posting about my upcoming birthday on the creation of this blog. Here is a list of some of my greatest hits. That person is dead. I knew him, Hell I was him, but I can't be like him anymore. Words do not tell you how sad this makes me. I really wish that person would come back.

That person died when I had the stroke... some seven months ago. God I feel so sappy, but it's true. I would like to come up with some funny eulogy for myself, but I can't find the words. He is gone and I am here, I know people would have liked the old me, but instead you'll have to settle for the new me. Or if you like you can hit the above link and try to talk to him, but he's gone, gone, gone...

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

We never are the person we used to be.

With the stroke it just happened all at once, took it away from you all at once, instead of draining it away bit by bit. So you have the right to be sad, frustrated, even sometimes pissed.

Things change and it is tough to deal with sudden (and cruel) changes. I empathise. Hubby is still trying to recover 6 years later... it isn't easy for him, or for anyone around him. All we can do is the best we can do, and deal the deck we're handed.

Some of us still love you, though! LOL