Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Endorse Kids.... Again

So I have to get all mushy on my kids, just for a second. You see you can be have a bad day, a really really horrible day, and it just doesn't matter to a 2-year-old (see my first endorsement here, which is also the last time I posted as a "whole man"). She'll make you smile anyway. I love that. That special something that's only found in the young amongst us. No matter how bad (or good) I have it, I can hug her and it all melts away. This is why I have kids, you can kind of get that with animals, but it's present in kids everywhere.

Yesterday she put her hands on me and said she loved me, how can anything compete with that? You can't and thats why I urge anybody to have kids (that doesn't already have them). I hear it's pretty good with grandkids too.

Now I know, it doesn't mean that everything is peachy, because it's not, nothing ever is. But the times that she is good, by far outweigh bad... even if/when she poops on the floor, or is up sick all night (both of which happened this week), it is still better that she is here with us, then us being childless, with a convertible, and no bills... I think.

1 comment:

Southern Focus Designs said...

That is the sweetest story! You almost made me cry!