Friday, July 18, 2008

Classic Film Friday: The Future of Food

Yeah this isn't really a classic in the sense of movies, in fact it would be hard to define it as anything but a documentary. I wanted to do something pool pooperish and barring the whole poop in the pool scene of Caddyshack



this was the best I could come up with. Besides Caddyshack wasn't available with instant viewing. Anyway this is somewhat of a subject brought up by Wiley Coyote over at her own blog. Now everybody can know... sorta. Besides, it fits in pretty good with the pool pooping thing, so there you go.



If you have Netflix, this is definitely worth a look. Instant or otherwise. The movie does have some unneeded emotionalism especially at the end. I'm really not sure what I can do to stop this or help out, but I'll start looking.

No comments: