Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend is Kaput

So Saturday morning I was begging for it to be an "off day" and holy shit... it was! And then Sunday morning I was up from about 3:45am on. Why so different one day to the next? Jeez I don't know. I do know that my blood sugars are all out of whack. I used to keep between 60-100 now it's more like 130-180. I seem to do this about every 3 or 4 months but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Neither can expensive doctors, so I'm SOL.

This weekend has pretty much been a total bust, except for me getting a totally useless eye exam (20/20 vision) of course all the doctors keep telling me I need to get one... and the driver's license people too, so I got one. And we took my youngest daughter to the doctor, because the weekend is the only time she gets sick. So yeah, some doctors and lack of sleep, and I got out and cut the grass and you've pretty much summed up my weekend. They can't all be good I suppose.

No comments: