Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Randoms

So I did manage to do more with my weekend than cookout, swim or attend parties. And man was it ever hot. I woke up about 6:45 Sunday, the sleep the night before was probably the best I've had in recent memory, anyway, about 7:30 I decided to cut the grass, and I should have did it even sooner. The air was thick, it just gets like that here. It took me about an hour to cut the grass... with my ghetto-redneck bungee corded lawn mower.

My wife gave me an early present in that she saw a cheap hammock at the World Market, and I put it together. It is nice, and not made in China, so it already has me stoked. We also bought some wine, because honestly they do have a pretty big selection. Later we took the kids to Kung Fu Panda and now it's pretty much all my 2-year-old can talk about. Panda this and Panda that. The movie was pretty good, I still hold that Iron Man is better... but we still have a long way to go this summer.

No comments: