Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birf-day

Alright, I'm kind of reflective right now (looking at the way I've been posting I say I've been that way for awhile now). In eleven days it will be my birthday. Normally I'd just scoff, but this year, I'm feeling a little differently. You really don't know how many you got (birthdays) and you really should make the most of each one.

We'll have a BBQ, some beer and other drinks, games for both the young and old, and generally just a feeling of friends/family. I'm not even sure how many people are coming, it could be that I'm sitting alone or that I have no place to sit down... funny how those things work out. I'd prefer that it were the latter of course but my wife has promised me a good time regardless.

Invitations are going out today, let me know if you haven't got one, or want one and I'll send one to you.

1 comment:

Southern Focus Designs said...

sounds like fun to me!!!!!!!