Friday, June 6, 2008

Classic Film Friday... Not

Sorry, no movie to review... that is unless something comes in today. I've been taking advantage of the "date posted" feature in blogger, so many times what I write about is already days old, but anyway it's helped me post everyday, and that's not a bad thing. But I have neglected my Netflix cue, and I won't be able to get a movie until some time next week. That could change though, stay tuned.

I watched "Too Bad She's Bad" on TMC last night (Wednesday). It was kind of funny, but I think if I knew Italian it would be even better. It seems stereotypical. Lots of "hand talking". It stars Sophia Loren, and she is not just something to look at, she has a mind (in the movie anyway) that makes you fall in love with her. Too bad she's a criminal (again in the movie). Anyhow, I'd recommend the movie, but I don't know if it is available.

In other news, me, my wife, and the kids had one last gift certificate left from my stroke. Friends, family, co-workers had given us so much, including meals out to eat. So anyway it was for Hudson's on the Island... probably why we didn't use it sooner. It was only for $25, so we knew it wasn't going to cover much, but we went to dinner and really had a nice meal... at a price.

On to the next day (Thursday) our morning got all jacked up. My wife had my keys in her purse, not sure how, but there they were. I called her and she came back home to give me my keys, which made us both late for work. As I pull out from my neighborhood I see blue lights and what do you know the cops pulled my wife over. Now I feel bad because it was my keys that made the whole thing happen. Plus my wife claims that is her first ticket ever. I could make a crack about her being a criminal too, just like Sophia Loren, but I like life, living. So now what? Hopefully nothing.

:o)

No comments: