Friday, March 28, 2008

Um, I Forget

Well I had several ideas for today's post, but they remain out of reach for me at the moment. I know I'm going to have to be one of those people that has to write everything down lest they slip away into the abyss that is my head. But I keep hoping... I think this is an underlying problem with the stroke, but I was this way before, just maybe not as bad. This morning I left without coffee, a belt, and kissing my wife. What's guy to do? Seriously I had all kind of thought provoking maybe even never though of ideas in my head, but it's gone now, sipping coffee, with a belt, and kissing my wife as you are reading this. Aint that some shit???

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MH:
Writing it down is a good start.
I type an opening line or two in the file for my blog...and then come back to it later (when I want to bloviate)...LOL!
When I see what I typed, I usually go, "Oh, so THAT'S what I was gonna blog about...cool".

I know I shouldn't make light of disabilities (we all wind up with one or more sooner or later), but if I had ONE to choose from, I guess I'd pick Alzheimers, 'cause I like meeting new people every day.
But that's just *me*.
(at 55 years "young")

;)
Keep the Faith

B.G.

Mad Hatter said...

I do that to, somewhat but my issue is I'll be driving down the road or out to eat or some other function where I can't get to the computer... oh well