Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Storm Warning

I don't know, or should say didn't know what all the ruckus was about when they started letting school out early today. Jasper County at 1pm, Beaufort at 2pm. Then it started coming down by the bucket full, and suddenly I could understand why. Although, really Beaufort might as well sit this one out, as kids will be on the bus during the rain. Not to mention, the parents of all these kids stuck in traffic, trying to get home, because of early dismissal. Me? I'm gonna enjoy the storm...

*EDIT* It really doesn't even look like this is going to do anything... oh well, if you do get damage, let me know :)

EDIT part 2 ... reports coming in of a knocked over chair... oh the calamity...

2 comments:

Alex said...

A few puffs of wind, a few raindrops. Not much else in my neighborhood. Very disappointing!

Mad Hatter said...

Well at least you didn't have the outdoor lawn furniture fiasco. It was windy though, but overall it was disappointing.