Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back Pain III

What a difference a day makes, that and a muscle relaxer/steroid combo. Anyway I think by Friday, all will be well with my back. I even bent down to pick a few weeds yesterday, that is until I got the back of my arm filleted by a garden tool and a 2-year-old trying to help. I’m not sure exactly how it happened, or even what happened but it hurt, really, really bad.

I think part of it might have been the surprise or maybe that’s a sensitive part of the body, but anyway. I looked like a bitch outside because I went down so hard. Stupid dog all in my face, my wife looking mortified, and the little one running from the problem… while I was lying on the lawn. That’s pretty much a day in the life of me.

20 minutes later it’s all good; I mean we’re on to yet another crisis in my 2-year-old’s life. Right now it’s either getting her to come inside or peeling her away from the sink as she now MUST wash her hands… all the time. Neither of which we like to do as much as she clearly does. So what was a post about the end of back pain, was really about how life with a 2-year-old is far from perfect.

No comments: