Monday, March 10, 2008

Inspiring Things

It never fails to inspire me, to see my words some how relevant to someone else. My Ethics of Photo Illustrations gets all kinds of hits... from around the world. I know that many perhaps don't mean to click, as they are probably looking for something else, likely more newsworthy, but still when I see some of the places that these people come from... well you never know.

I've had hits from Nairobi, Turkey, Ireland, all over the US, and even throughout Asia. Such a small world does the internet create. I wish I'd get some comments from people in those far off places. Then I'd really have a viewpoint completely different then that of my own, even several perhaps. Maybe, one day, who knows?

More than anything that helps me keep writing, I realize that 99% of what I write is garbage, but for the 1% that isn't, well just maybe I've reached out and touched that one person. That is why I recommend that everybody blog. No other method can effect that kind of change for nothing. Here I am, Mr. Nobody, but maybe I have something to say that will cause something to stir. Maybe, just maybe...

No comments: