Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Randoms

Blogger ate my post... seriously. That has never happened before. Oh well I don't really have anything to talk about today. Other than, I have been more that justified in emails about last week's infamous "idiot" word, and right now that feels pretty good, on so many levels. Still I'm not looking back on it, and I won't apologize for it. It is, what it is. But I do thank the people who at least see things from my point of view.

Today supposedly marks the day of judgment for the Democrats. I want to at least act like I care, but I don't. Gas is heading for $4 a gallon, I more than likely won't be able to sell my house if I have to move, and my 401k has basically imploded. We are in a world of shit, and I don't think anybody can get us out of it.

More gardening, or really pulling weeds that I let get out of hand over the past few months. I have a plan for the back yard, it involves elephant ears. A good friend told me all of the benefits of using elephant ears, and I aim to try it out. I basically back into a swamp, which eventually becomes a river, which then becomes an ocean. I would like to take the brambles and such out, leaving the oaks and magnolias with the elephant ears at the bottom. We'll see.

No comments: