Saturday, March 15, 2008

Movie Reveiw: Horton Hears a Who

Last evening we (as in the whole family) went to see Horton Hears a Who in the theater. This was as much a recreation as it was a test to gauge my 2-year-old's tolerance to actually sitting and watching a feature length film. And while she did run off and play with the lights in the floor, fooled with her chair... and other people, she still did much better than I thought. In fact the theater was full of children and she didn't once cry... though others did. She was bright enough to call the kangaroo, not very nice, to the whole theaters delight.

The movie was ok, I mean I don't think a rated "G" movie and consider it's going to be an Oscar winning performance. It was a good movie none the less. Especially if you got kids. Believe me when I tell you as I have sat through a many a Pokemon movie to know the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who is classic, i forgot how much that guy packed into such simple storylines... they didn't add much to the original story either except for the usual Jim Carreyisms.