Thursday, March 13, 2008

10 Things about the Internet, That I Hold True

I was perusing the internet, you know just looking around, and I noticed something.

1. blogger is full of blogs written by people from foreign lands (and tongues).

2. Of those that speak English, most of them are laden with photos of kids or pets.

3. MySpace is a bit more interesting, but yet more graphically headache inducing, if their profile is even viewable.

4. Girls for the most part have friends, but once they find someone they kind of kick them to the curb... until he dumps her.

5. However guys may have no friends, or very little (this includes me) so I don't think they kick anybody... Then again your mileage may vary.

6. Also as for men, your much more likely to find some weird shit and/or pictures with no shirt on.

7. There are people, who for whatever reason write their replies like a book. If I wanted to read 3 pages of soliloquy, well it wouldn't be on the internet. Just get to the point.

8. Nobody in High School really wants to know or even cares about you.

9. People also have a tendency to not use spell check (myself included).

10. And finally people, generally speaking... meaning not everyone, tend to have an opinion of them self, that isn't quite congruent with the rest of the world.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Hatter:
ROFL...that is funny.
#1- NOT from a foreign land (unless you count the south side of Fort Wayne "Little Nigeria"...and I do).
#2- wouldn't know
#3- don't know - don't care
#4-got that right!
#5-ditto!
#6- (see #5)
#7- Yeah, I like meat & potatoes myself too.
#8-Times really HAVE changed.
#9-speel chcek- waht's taht?
#10- Agreed, then again, the world doesn't fit the way it USED to (like those old comfy shoes)

Just my 2 cents.

B.G.