Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Storm, Part 2

You know what sucks about the whole rain/storm thing yesterday? I didn't even get to see it. That is, if it even existed. I was watching the weather online, and there appeared to be a line from Savannah to HHI of pretty clear, or lesser rain (green) while there was yellow and red to the north and south of us. Oh well, the kids got, ummm, a hour off from school, and traffic was probably miserable, but I really don't know as I was stuck with this project until about 6pm. So if you were too busy actually working, you really weren't interrupted at all.

I've listed this on the Blog Jam, and now I'm going to here, if you have a blog, or you might be interested in starting one or you know someone who has a blog, please give me a shout. I always envisioned the Blog Jam taking off and doing much better than anything else I created, because thats the base, where everyone comes from... down to little old ladys to divorced older men, and then with the variety (if people join that is) people would go out to different blogs. So please, and especially to certain newspaper users, if you don't like the cookie cutter-ness of blogging like that, there is another way. I'm just saying...

No comments: