Saturday, December 13, 2008

Still Not Paying, But Still Get It Anyway

Much to my own chagrin, the paper is still free. I thought that with it going to "paid" that would mean, less clutter around my AO (Area of Operation). But since my neighborhood is one of the few (I don't know how much or many really) that get the "promotional" try out... I'm still dealing with clutter.

The mess is due to my thirteen-year-old looking at it and thus she simply must leave it anywhere and everywhere. Which it then quickly goes into the garbage. I thought I instructed her that for all intents and purposes, that "rag" isn't even worth the paper it's written on. Every now and then they'll have something, but it's still full of human interest pieces and dogs. That and the VOX.

Maybe I need to do another Grade the News. Maybe then the "news" will go away. Not likely huh? Well...hmmm

No comments: