Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dreams

What is a person supposed do when your significant other has a bad dream about you? I mean, yeah you can comfort them and tell them that it would never happen, but still. You can't hide the fact that you are upset by it all. And I'm talking from the position of the person who dreamed it and the innocent other person who other than being in the said dream, has nothing to do with it.

This is all about much of nothing, but then again it's not. My wife woke up and said how could I go on vacation to Iraq without her. Now that sounds crazy, I would have much preferred the South Pacific. But the fact remains that in the person's head, it seemed real. Why do we have such vivid imaginations and why would it be used against us?

One of life's mysteries I guess...

No comments: