Monday, December 8, 2008

Justice Served

Ok, I'm about to get my cackles in a big, unruly mess. I was going to just let it roll off my back and not worry about it, but now? Now that Fred Hamilton Jr. has made the comment "Justice served" I wonder, just who in the hell he's talking about.

I was one of the people that was given the wrong ballot, I tried to explain to my wife that we should get a say in the mayoral and town council races, but we are one the edge of town, so that makes it ok to not let us vote? My wife assumed the lady at the polling place knew what she was talking about. They didn't.

So like I said, I was willing to let all this go, until Mr. Hamilton made the "justice served" comment. Maybe justice for him, but not for me. What? You mean there can be different kinds of justice?

Justice:
The quality of being just; conformity to the principles of righteousness and rectitude in all things; strict performance of moral obligations; practical conformity to human or divine law; integrity in the dealings of men with each other; rectitude; equity; uprightness.

No Mr. Hamilton justice has not been served, not at all, and your continued effort to try and hold back justice has made you another enemy.

1 comment:

Aunt Bea said...

"Justice Served" - IOW, all yew uppitty comeyahs didn't get a chance to pick who was going to lead the town. Serves you right. None of your bizness anyway where the town goes or what it does politically or socially. You came here to pay for it, not to have a say in it. Didn't yew figger that out already?

That's what he meant.