Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party

So, by the time you read this I will have been to the x-mas parade and attended the first of many Christmas parties. Debauchery aside, because I know that I will be near some of it, maybe not causing it, but certainly not stopping it either I hope it will be good fun. We'll see, and I might have some photos to add to the mix too.

My favorite get together is not going to happen this year. It's the one where my employer flies me and my wife to the corporate office and gets all nice and toasty. It is not because of the economy, at least that is what they're saying. And next year is really big, it's their 10th anniversary, so all is not lost.

One of the most memorable Christmas parties I've ever been to involved myself, and maybe 15 or so other drunks in a hotel room eating pizza and drinking beer. It was an after party, because the main one was over. These two guys got in a fight and somebody else was stuffing pizza in the bed sheets. I could only imagine what the poor guy who's room that was would have thought. But then again I think he was complaining that there was no pizza left, so he should have had plenty... once he went to bed. Ah them was the days.

No comments: