Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Here I Go...

So here I am, another Sunday, another weekend at work (so I can have the Friday after xmas off) and I'm thinking why didn't I pick a better football team, or at least the one I have could have done better.... just a bit?

After work I have a bike to put together, and a kitchen set. Life's tough huh? No more shopping, I mean sure I would go if I had more money, but alas, I don't. I could spend into oblivion if I wanted to, but there comes a point for me, where I feel if I get anyone any more and I'll just be spoiling them.

Christmas really should be about family, friends, and maybe beer. I can't ever really think of any material possession that I would hold higher. Unless somebody is giving me a Ferrari, which they aint but if for some reason they do, the "they" being someone very, very rich, I would rather assemble the family or have the ability to quit my job, than have a Ferrari. Pretty much.

No comments: