Monday, September 22, 2008

Hammock Time

I had a moment to just sit, actually lay outside, on the hammock of course. It was great. We have a cold front moving through, so instead of 80's or 90's it's more like 70's, which is welcome. Add to that a cool breeze, and it was beautiful.

I lay there, just thinking... about nothing... God how I love it. The breeze gets caught up in the bottle brushes and the pines sway, even I move a little. Now is a good time too because the wind is blowing in whatever direction to keep all of the mosquitoes away. I lazily watch butterflies and love bugs and various bees go from flower to flower.

I had one of my dogs with me, just in case, but she was not needed.

Yes there is the neighbor who is running the leaf blower or my own A/C running or somebody's calling their kids, but none of that is important to me now. I just lay back, rock a little, and save worrying for some other time. It's times like this that I live for...


No comments: