Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm a Guitar Hero Fan

So I have been playing "Guitar Hero" for a while, I find that when I play it regularly it helps with some decision making and hand/eye coordination. Even my doctor told me to do it. It also helps to kick back a bottle of wine. It loosens me up you know. I still am not as good, (even with the wine) as I was pre-stroke but it's a respectable 2nd place.

I got the Aerosmith version, for more songs, but I don't really like it. They say that "Rock Band" is even cooler. I've played it once at a friend's house, I think it's awesome... it'd be even better if I didn't have a stroke. Besides it's downloadable content is not for Wii owners. So I guess I'll just wait. In the meantime I'm looking forward to GH4. Yes I know that makes me a dweeb, but whatever.

I can't play anything when the children are sleeping, well I can, but I have to turn it down... whoever heard of that?

No comments: