Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Until Next Time

You ever enter a problem with all the best intentions of being helpful and basically nothing you say or do is right? I experienced that recently. It's nobody's fault really, it's just one of those things. Unfortunately it is up to you to somehow make things better. That's the part that rubs me the wrong way. I basically got reamed out and now I have to go apologize for that reaming that I received.

Human nature I guess, and the fact that the customer is always right, even when everyone knows they're wrong. Ah well, a beer (or three) will make it all go away.... until next time. *sigh*

1 comment:

Aunt Bea said...

LOL Story of my life - until last year.

I've pretty much figured out that most people are whiningly, selfishly, passive-aggressive - they demand that someone, anyone, everyone succor them, and then insult the very people who do so.

I made a chioce to not do it any more. Life's much easier and more rewarding when you do things solely for yourself, and never mind those people who insist that you MUST help others... and then deride you for doing so. Phuck em all.