Monday, March 9, 2009

People are Funny

People in cars going everywhere. Just the other morning I was tasked with getting my 3-year-old off to school/day care. My wife had a meeting and could not be at that meeting and take my little one to school, so you have me. I'm a resource, I admit it, I'm even proud of it... though I did grumble a little bit.

So I get to take our minivan, because my car has no car seat, and I'm exposed to a whole different genre of people. That and my wife forgot to gas up the car... I'm a resource. It just never ceases to amaze me how so many people get to work, without killing themselves. Whether it's the "minivan mom" who as speeding down the parkway, and not getting anywhere any faster than the rest of us, or the guy who has a full blown breakfast in his lap while driving, to the more prevalent cell phone use in the car, or the hygiene things... put make up on, or shave (for men). People are funny.

No comments: