Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Damn Dog

Ok so as you may or may not know, I own two dogs. They are pretty stupid, not being mean or anything I'm just saying. People are a lot smarter... well sometimes I wonder. You see other people in my neighborhood have dogs too. I know this because I keep going out and catching them on my property. What usually happens is dog enters the back yard, I catch the dog, I give the dog to my 13-year-old to go take to wherever the dog lives. I'm not mean spirited about it, but if my dogs ever got out, and ran to whoever's house... without me knowing about it... I would be mortifed.

I know you can't hold everybody to the same example, but I know where my dogs are, because they cost me a lot of money. And believe it or not, I love them... even though they are dumb, and more than likely won't save me when/if I'm attacked by a bear or fall down a well, they are mine (that goes for cats too) and I aim to take care of them. Not let them run loose, not let them get into someone's flower bed, and certainly not let them defaecate on somebody else's lawn.

But again, I'm not like other people. But other people are somewhat pissing me off with their lack of responsibilities. And I'll let them know it. So much so that is why I let my daughter take the dogs back. Because I would become a scourge of the neighborhood, because I would hold everyone up to the same standard that I set for myself. Isn't that awful?

No comments: