Friday, March 20, 2009

Classic Film Friday: Stir Crazy

I know, I know this movie is from 1980, but it's still classic to me, besides it's almost 30 years old. And it has Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder. This is your basic comedy based on two losers who through no fault of their own, wind up going from the streets of New York to an Arizona state penitentiary.

Skip (Gene Wilder) is the thinking man, at least he thinks so, he tries to rationalize with everyone. Harry (Richard Pryor) is more or less every man, kind of dumb, horny, and likes to do things that might be illegal.

I picked this movie because it has been in my cue forever, and sometimes you just need a good comedy to set things in perspective. So anyway, this is kind of like me. The whole getting into trouble, even though you really didn't do anything wrong. At least this week. Enjoy...



No comments: