Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Your Face

I've been playing me some Guitar Hero, for my therapy and just for fun. You can download songs for a price but they also have some that are free. The songs are $2 each, and I guess if you think about it kind of a rip off. That's why I try not to think about it really. You get a song that you can play and enjoy, and if you've already played the rest it is nice to download a song or two to keep the whole thing fresh.

Anyway a song I got for free is called "Your Face" by Pepper, and it rocks. I've never heard of them, but I think I like them. Maybe you will too. I do think it's ironic that a game is introducing me to new music, when all other forms, mainly radio, clearly have not. Here's the video and here's to more music and the internet which, without that component we would have been stuck in the musical rut.

No comments: