Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine's Day... Maybe?

I just have write about one of my Christmas presents. It was a manicure/pedicure at one of the local places. Some Vietnamese girl did it, and I know I'll lose some man points by having this done, man does it feel good.

I could do without the manicure, it just doesn't do anything for me, but the pedicure, Oh... My... God. It's been a week since I went in and I still feel the after effects from it. My shoes seem to fit better, my socks come off easier, and all in all I feel cleaner. Sure go ahead and laugh, but I'm serious. I have a hard time getting to my feet, my 6'4 frame really doesn't allow it and since I've had the stroke I'm not as dexterous as I might have been. Plus having someone else rub on my feet, sounds gross, or even illegal, but it feels so good.

So here's my Valentine's Day tip: Go to your local nails place and get a gift certificate for the one you love and yourself. they will thank you, you don't have to worry about gaining weight (like a dinner or chocolates will do), it's a lot cheaper than diamonds, and it's something that you both can enjoy. I mean it, hell, I'll give it a poolpooping seal of approval!

No comments: