Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I guess I could pine over the year passed, and say what a great year it was and how much better this year will be, but I don't think so. If you have made it this far, then certainly there is reason to look forward to "something". I just don't know if I can do all that, not that I don't like the past, I do, it's what makes us, but I or you can not change it, so other than being nostalgic or wanting things to go back the way they were, I'll just look forward instead.

There's lots of things going on in my world. My youngest is fixing to turn 3, my oldest may die at 13. My wife is president of some kind of teacher organization. Me, I'm just here, watching things around me. I guess I'm still recovering, that and I really don't like to toot my own horn.

My point is, no matter what you can look at things with whatever color your glasses happen to be and go from there. We can be gloomy or hopeful or scared or worried. The funny thing is, you can't really affect the change, whatever change that is, of the world. If your business is going into the toilet or is in high cotton it probably has very little to do with you. At least from my view of things. Just take a seat and relax, there are going to be up's and down's, but nothing to get all that worried about.... really.

No comments: