Monday, January 26, 2009

To The Dump

I had a little housekeeping to take care of... basically I had a whole shit load, yes that's right, the cuss word means something, of boxes to get rid of. I along with my wife and older daughter crammed, jammed and made it fit into my otherwise cavernous SUV, so I could take it all to the dump.

It was pretty crazy. I just kept going back to the car to get yet more and more cardboard. I also had this song in my head, and on my car's CD player:



I'm cool like that, I think anyway. All of my Christmas (which there was a lot) and other stuff too, plus my wife finally decided the dishes we got from Linens and Things were crap, we pretty much knew that after the first time we ate on them, or washed them, but we finally decided to do something about it. My wife ordered some Pfaltzgraff instead. Why didn't we do that in the first place? Who knows, but I can definitely see why Linens and Things is belly up now.

No comments: