Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Names Please

Back in 1992, a friend of mine, We were in the same class in High School said if they elect Bill Clinton it will be the end of the world. Well I didn't really care, and in time he was proven wrong anyway.

It's funny how people attach so much on one person one way or the other. I don't think you could ever pay me enough to take on even one aspect that the next president will face. You just couldn't.

Anyway...

I was looking around at another social networking website, and there was my old friend, saying the same stuff as he did in 1992. I think there will be hardships and joblessness and all kinds of things. But there would have been that no matter what.

I won't be praising the messiah or calling for Armageddon. I'll just be, just as always.

No comments: