Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Perspective

I, like everyone else, am going through some... change. I'm not saying I'm going anywhere or that what I have to say is doom and gloom. Because I reserve that right for only certain occasions and this isn't one of them.

"We've made it through another day, you can't plan any further ahead than that."

That's what a fellow co-worker told me, and I think it can not be more true. People come and go, jobs as well, but to anybody that has managed to stay employed, Good job! Not saying that lightly either, many people have been asked to do more with less, including less staffing. Here's to hoping it doesn't get too much worse.

2 comments:

WileyCoyote said...

Good luck MH, hope it works out for you.

I've always found it puzzling how and why people get upset when their life changes. Life changes all of the time, constantly, ups and downs, incrementally and drastically. Nothing is forever. All one can do is hope for the best, plan for the worst, and never be afraid of what comes, but embrace it. Change is not important - how we face it, is.

Bob G. said...

Well said, Wiley!

Amen to that.

B.G.