Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can I Breathe Yet?

My God, can or will life get back to normal in just 24 hours? It makes you wonder. I know political lines run deep and racism runs even deeper. I really just want whoever to just win and be done with it. No matter who wins there's going to be investigations and the comedy people will have a field day too.

I heard on the radio that there is still somewhere around 6-8% of undecided voters, I just can't believe that. I think those are called "non-voters". Seriously, if a person hasn't made up their mind by now... who the fuck cares? I hate to put it that bluntly, but really, REALLY? And they say it will be these people that decide our fate. Aye, yie.

So I guess we get what we deserve. A person who flip-flops, who lies, who takes money from untrusted people/corporations, just like always. I might move to Canada, or someplace else, why not?

No president has ever really affected or changed my life. Even when I was in the Army. I don't think any president is going to change my future either. It would be nice, if they changed it for the better, but I am not holding my breath.

No comments: