Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting Nowhere

Doctors are funny. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, or even a comedian kind of way... just quirky. I had to go to see my specialty doctor about my stroke. Maybe he reads my blog, maybe not, anyway... He always makes you wait, always. It's ok really, he has a TV and it was playing the Golden Girls so what's not to like?

So he has this picture of the brain with a diagram mapping out all the areas of it. Click the link if you want to see it. It helps me... about zero, because while I think I know the area where I had a stroke, I can't do anything about it. I can't some how work the left side of brain, it's kind of an all or nothing kind of thing.

But maybe he needs "something" on the wall, so it might as well be that. Hell I don't really even care what he has on his walls, make me better. Our conversation seemed to center around how bad everything is right now. It is pretty bad, but what is one person to do. Not much, except complain about it. I told him the stock price of one particular company that we both do business with and we just laughed. Again what can one guy do about it?

Laugh or cry, that's all.

No comments: