Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Moon

I know this is a few days old, but that's just the way it goes. Did you happen to catch the full moon earlier in the week? It was bright, I don't know how or why but it sure seemed brighter than normal. It hurt my eyes at first to look directly at it.

I think I have some kind of light sensitivity thing going on after the stroke, that or I'm just wimpy. I can't stand for very long in direct sunlight. In fact I get rather irritable when I am exposed to sunlight, direct sunlight more than a minute or so. Maybe I'm becoming a vampire, maybe not.

I can work as long and hard as you please... in the shade, but if in sun, forget it. It seems, that there is light sensitivity issues in someone who's had a stroke, why mine is showing up, some 10 months later is weird or maybe I'm just getting off my ass and didn't notice until now. Still here's some unprofessional photos of the moon. I looked everywhere for my tripod, came up bupkis, you'll just have to settle for slight hand movement...




1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

I have moon pictures like that too. I blame the distance impacting the earth's rotational movement....