Saturday, October 11, 2008

Party?

I am thinking about throwing a party. I know, the economy and all, but hell, you only live once. Anyway we, my wife and I, have been talking about it. See we were supposed to host a party last year (yes it's hard to believe but I'm coming up on the anniversary of "the event") for her grade level cohorts.

It was to be a BYOB affair and a sort of potluck too, though I would have enough on my own. If you drank any of my booze and liked oysters, then you were good. Sounds pretty good huh? Then the stroke happened. Tough luck I guess.

Now it's a new year. And as I write this, I wonder, if maybe I shouldn't have a Blog Jam type party too. I know all of you couldn't come, but maybe a few or more could. Just something to think about I guess. Let me know if interested, seriously I would like to hear from you whether for or against.

Back to this party, it will be another chapter turned on this whole medical issue I have. Of course that is if anybody shows up. We'll see, lord knows we all need to let loose now and then.

*EDIT* the party is today, rain or shine... which looks like rain, but anyway, I would like to hear about a Blog Jam get together if possible

No comments: