Monday, October 13, 2008

I Know People

I'll tell you a secret. There are some people online that are not what they seem.

Big news right? not so much?

Well anyway, one of the comps for being a teacher's husband is that you meet a lot of people. And in those meetings you sometimes form business arrangements.

For instance we were looking for someone to watch our baby just after she was born. As bad as it is, momma had to go back to work. So my wife started looking, and bam, there you go. Other kinds of relationships have developed too. My wife, when I had a blood sugar of 11, had called this mother that we had befriended. At 2 o'clock in the morning, after of course dialing 911. She came right over to help. That's what friends do. There are many kinds of people in this world.

It kind of makes me worried about some people. You see they don't know me by the Mad Hatter, they know me by my real name and never have they put the 2 together. And when I see them online making crazy accusations or otherwise I wonder. I know their identity because they have said something or worse, they have said something to my wife, then reveal themselves somehow online.

I know that I give a lot less than a damn now, because of various reasons, as to how my identity is revealed. But at least I will do it through my blog, on my terms, not anyone else's. I think once this whole presidential race is over those people can go back to normal. (hopefully) Because I thought they were pretty nice on the whole and I don't even know if they realize how much they've changed.

No comments: