Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Bit of Halloween Fun

Maybe I've just got a bit of trick instead of treat, or maybe I got some blind faith that my daughter (the older one) has changed her ways, or maybe I'm just a truly bad parent, but anyway myself and my daughter decided to watch a horror flick. A bad horror flick at that. We settled on Evil Dead.

I'm not saying this is a bad film per se, but it was dated and I've seen far scarier stuff. My daughter however acted like it was absolutely horrific, and that only made some latent gene that makes people sniff out the weak and want to subject them to even more... appear in me. Yes I know, I'm bad, but I will say she could have gone in a different room... she didn't, she'd rather throw a fit. And maybe that was her just getting some attention. I don't know.

We had tree raping and body chopping and ankle stabbing and other stuff too in this at best cult classic. Watch if you like, but if you really want to have ghoulish fun I recommend watching with a 13-year-old girl, that's entertainment.

No comments: