Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Are We Talking About

Ok, so you've heard all the double speak and politicizing from the left and right. Is there anybody out there who needs further convincing? I really can't get over it, I guess that says I have no stomach for politics. But really with the millions of dollars being spent on both sides it makes you wonder.

Who are they trying to get to? I just don't understand. I read that this side or that side got so many thousands of people registered to vote. You mean you have to convince somebody who's old enough to vote... to vote? Do they get a wake up call and breakfast come election day too? Jeez, what's next?

1 comment:

Aunt Bea said...

They get van and bus rides to the polls, too...

Or already filled out absentee ballots brought to their doors for them to sign.