Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sushi

So I guess I'm trying to enjoy this "alone" time with my older daughter. We went out to eat at Kobe, because my wife doesn't like sushi and I love it, so I figured I'd take advantage of this opportunity. I don't think Kobe is even in the top ten places to go, but it is by the movie theater, and is pretty much the only sushi place around... it wins by default.

I spent over a 1oo bucks, just to have some sushi. I don't think it was worth it. There was only a handful of choices that were actually raw, everything else was deep fried. Don't they know this is a recession? Ah well, it will be another year or two before I have to scratch that itch, unless of course someone wants to invite me to some sushi with them :o)

Next we're having some shrimp, or at least the closest thing to a shrimp Po-boy that I can manage. We talked about doing some BBQ shrimp, which oddly enough has nothing whatsoever to do with BBQ, but we'll wait until later this week. We have leftovers and such to go through, and I'm still stinging over that 100 bucks anyway

No comments: